Welcome to the blog and personal website of Phil Gons.
- a theologically conservative evangelical Christian who is committed to the essence of Reformed Protestantism,
- the providentially blessed husband of Shanna Nicole (Prigge) Gons and father of Elleana Eden Gons and Carsten Aiden Gons,
- a part of Spring Creek Bible Church,
- a PhD Theology (ABD) from Bob Jones University Seminary, and
- the Director of Marketing at Logos Bible Software.
All opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my church or employer.
Connect with Me
If you’d like to get in touch with me, you can contact me or connect with me elsewhere on the web:
About the Blog
I’ve been blogging since September 25, 2006—here since March 14, 2007. I write about biblical and theological things I’m pondering, books I’m reading, deals I come across, technology that interests me, among other things. I also occasionally post bibliographies of things I enjoy studying (e.g., Union with Christ).
I am also a part of several affiliate programs including Amazon.com, Westminster Bookstore, and several others. By clicking those links and purchasing something, I receive a commission in the form of cash or store credit. If you’d like to become an affiliate, please contact me.
Occasionally I review products. In those reviews, all opinions are my own. I am not required to give a favorable review. When I review a product I’ve received for free, I’ll specify that. If you’d like me to review your product, please contact me.