ChristianAudio.com offers by The Cost of Discipleship by Dietrich Bonhoeffer and Fifty Reasons Why Jesus Came to Die by John Piper for free this month. Use coupon code MAR2010 for the first and MAR2010B for the second. You’ll have to place two separate orders since you can’t use two coupon codes at the same time.
Tag Archives | MP3
I stumbled across a blog post this week (can’t remember where) that had a video embedded of the men from the Together for the Gospel Conference in 2008 singing “Before the Throne of God Above.” I probably watched it a dozen times or more, I enjoyed it so much. So I went to go check out the album at the Sovereign Grace Music store and found out that they’re having a special sale all February. That means it ends today. All music albums are only $5 for the downloadable version and $6 for the CD version.
I picked up the Together for the Gospel Live MP3 Download Set and have been thoroughly enjoying it. I heartily commend it to you.
The folks at ReformedAudio.org have just completed an audio version of J. Gresham Machen’s classic work Christianity and Liberalism. It’s available in 11 MP3 files and runs 5 hours 44 minutes and 36 seconds. They are making the audio and a PDF of the book available free of charge.
To learn more about Christianity and Liberalism and Reformed Audio, watch this short introductory video (embedded below).
Note: The site hosting the MP3 files below no longer has them up, but Archive.org has them cached. I’ve updated the links. Make sure to right-click and select “Save link as” to download them.
- Greg Bahnsen vs. Edward Tabash: Pt 1 | Pt 2 | Pt 3
- Greg Bahnsen vs. George Smith: Pt 1 | Pt 2 | Pt 3 | Pt 4 | Pt 5 | Pt 6 | Pt 7 | Pt 8 | Pt 9 | Pt 10 | Pt 11 | Pt 12
In preparation for the upcoming release of his second CD, fingerstyle guitarist Dave Wike, a coworker and friend of mine, is offering his first CD, “Waiting,” for a phenomenal price of just $1 (free shipping in the US). You can choose between the physical CD or downloading the MP3 files. Check out these four, two-minute samples to see if you like it. I enjoy listening to it as background music while I read or study. The play count in my iTunes is in triple digits! Read the reviews at CD Baby to see what others think. If you’re interested in purchasing a copy, email me at philgons-at-gmail.com. You can pay with PayPal or a personal check. Contact me for more details.
Update: I don’t have any more of these available. Visit DaveWike.com for details on how to contact Dave directly or order his CDs.
See also: Dave Wike’s New CD: “Still Waters”
- Rob Bell and Andrew Wilson Discuss Homosexuality and the Bible May 7, 2013
- Warfield, Vos, and Van Til: Is God One Person? May 4, 2013
- Free Download of R. C. Sproul’s The Truth of the Cross March 30, 2013
- John Murray on Union with Christ March 25, 2013
- Is Google Keep Better Than Evernote? March 21, 2013
- The Best Google Reader Replacement March 15, 2013
- The Doctrine of the Trinity in Five Theses March 14, 2013
- 7 Things I Love about the Nexus 7 March 13, 2013
- John Piper on Alcohol Consumption March 11, 2013
- Free Download: Life in a Risen Saviour by Robert Candlish March 7, 2013
- Logos vs. BibleWorks: A Brief Comparison March 23, 2007
- MS Word Tip: How to Replace Hyphens with En Dashes January 30, 2009
- More Bahnsen Debates August 9, 2007
- How to Use Greek and Hebrew in Blog Posts April 19, 2010
- A Blog Post Is Not a Blog February 6, 2008
- “Christian” Piracy and the Blinding Effects of Sin January 28, 2008
- Fonts Supporting Polytonic Unicode Greek October 23, 2007
- Wright, Scripture, and Jesus June 3, 2007
- Herman Nicolaas Ridderbos March 16, 2007
- Systematic Theology Series August 9, 2009